You can pay conveniently and safely with Neteller on StarGames. Neteller is a free online wallet which you can use to top-up your account, purchase Stars or withdraw your winnings.
You need a free Neteller account to use Neteller and carry out safe transfers. Top up your Neteller account with common payments providers like Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, bank transfers or other local providers.
How does it work?
Please visit www.neteller.com first to set up an account free of charge. As soon as the account has been activated you can carry out top-ups, withdrawals and transfers.
To top up your account or purchase Stars on StarGames with Neteller you have to navigate to the section "Deposit" or "Buy Stars". Then enter the desired amount or select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose Neteller as payment method and click on the the "Deposit" or "Withdraw" button next to the Neteller logo.
You will then be asked to enter your Neteller account ID or Neteller e-mail address and your security ID or your authentication code to complete your top-up. As soon as your deposit has been confirmed the amount will be transferred to your player account.
Are there restrictions for payments with Neteller?
- The minimum deposit amount is €10 or your local currency equivalent.
- The maximum deposit amount is €1000 or your local currency equivalent.
- The maximum amount for deposits will be displayed with the payment method on the deposit page. The rates for the available Stars Packs will also be displayed there.
- You can only register one Neteller account per player account.
What are the benefits of Neteller?
- Your account will be topped up instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- You can carry out withdrawals with Neteller.
- Setting up a Neteller account is completely free.
- The reference on your bank statement will be "Neteller" and no gambling activities will be mentioned.
- Neteller accounts are available in euro as well as other currencies, which means you can top up your account in your preferred currency. Please note that you cannot change the currency of your Neteller account anymore after your first deposit.
- You can also apply for a Neteller MasterCard. That way, you can access your Neteller credit directly with a cash machine or another point of sale. If you would like to know more about Neteller prepaid credit cards please visit https://www.neteller.com/en/features/cards.
Are there additional costs for payments with Neteller?
StarGames covers any costs for using Neteller on the platform. Costs that are incurred when you deposit money in your Neteller account or charges by Neteller are not covered by StarGames.
This is the way to top up your Neteller account:
You can top up your Neteller account with many common payments methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, a direct bank transfer and other local payment methods. You find an overview of all current options on www.neteller.com
To use Neteller for withdrawals:
You can also withdraw your winnings via Neteller. Simply select Neteller from the list of withdrawal methods and enter the amount that you would like to withdraw. You have to top up your account at least once to be able to use Neteller for withdrawals. As soon as the money is in your Neteller account you can transfer it to your bank card or bank account. If you have a Neteller credit card you can withdraw the credit in cash.
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro. You can display your account balance in one of the other available currencies as well as in euros at the same time.
If you deposit money in currencies other than euro, StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert your deposits into the currency of the platform (euros).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames your deposit can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display Neteller as your favourite payment method:
If Neteller is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the Neteller logo on the "Deposit" or "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and Neteller will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!